The SCADA Center allows technical operation management for PV power plants on site. It visualizes all measured values locally and in real time. In the event of a fault, you can react quickly and efficiently. High-quality analyses, power flow diagrams and a smart alarm management system are provided for this purpose. The system has interfaces to data loggers, programmable logic controllers and actuators. In the SCADA Center, you enable actuators and are immediately given visual feedback regarding the status.
- Detailed visualization of real-time measured values
- Alerts allow faults to be identified quickly
- Power flow diagram – from the string level to the medium / high-voltage connection
- Single line diagram for the communication structure
- Enabling actuators with feedback
- Local security systems (CCTV / fence control) can be incorporated
- The recorded data can be used directly on site
- High-resolution live values are available (e.g. second interval) for local troubleshooting
- No Internet connection is required to use the solution on the system
- The user interface can be individually adapted to suit local requirements
- Multilingualism thanks to a broad range of available interfaces (IEC 60870, IEC 61850, DNP3, OPC etc.)
Precise and local operation management
The SCADA Center is perfect for both the local and general operation management of your PV system. Direct compatibility with the data loggers of the blue’Log X series enables you to record a broad range of system data and display it on site via the SCADA Center’s user interface. The system’s actuators can be controlled via a wide range of interfaces.
The SCADA Center provides you with a comprehensive overview of all measured values, the communication structure and the power of your PV system (power flow diagram).
Operation management is extremely efficient thanks to the visualization of real-time data and alarms. The interactive system layout for the simple illustration and control of field sensors, actuators and inverters is also a contributing factor.
Flexible and reliable data management
The data are stored on an industrial server on the system. The SCADA Center features the following options for reliable operation management and stable data management:
- industrial server for local operation management
- standby server for maximum availability
- Web server license for a straightforward remote connection to the SCADA hardware server
- Redundant long-term data storage on site
- Flexibility in connecting several workstations and configuring project-specific customizations
User-friendly and customizable
The multiple screens and intuitive navigation on account of hierarchical views ensure you have a structured overview of your system’s operations.
The graphical user interface can be individually adapted to suit local requirements - graphs, analyses and reports can be customized for each user.