The VCOM (Virtual Control Room) provides an overview of the performance of your entire system portfolio worldwide – in a straightforward manner and available at any time. In the event of a breakdown, this means that faults can be quickly located and rectified efficiently. You can adjust the web-based user interface to your needs – for each specific workflow.
The most important key performance indicators and error protocols are provided to you automatically and clearly in the investor overview and the extensive, freely configurable reports.
- Portfolio management
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Key performance indicators
- Customizable user interface for effective operation management
- Save money and resources with our optimized and flexible portal solution
- Take advantage of our wealth of experience when it comes to monitoring PV systems
- Automated fault analyses save time in the event of a breakdown and maximize the yield of your systems
- Rely on our top-quality data
- Ready-made graphics – standardized inverter energy, performance ratio, heat map and many others
- Comparison of target/actual values – simulation of the target value
- Use of satellite data if no irradiance sensors are available
- Creation of individual analyses
- Cockpit for system-specific overview