TRAINING FOR HARDWARE BLUE'LOG
The hardware blue'Log training provides customers and partners with necessary information to determine tailored monitoring solutions, independently install the hardware and configure it accordingly.
- Introduction of meteocontrol GmbH
- Technical overview and operating principle of remote monitoring and control system
- Component selection (data logger, sensors, accessories)
- Installation of hardware
- Configuration of hardware
- Interface between data logger and web portal
- Plant control (direct marketing, zero feed in, active and reactive power control)
- Frequent support requests / tips & tricks
- Theoretical and practical exercises
- Installation businesses
- Specialist businesses
- PV system operators
- Maximum number of participants: 15
- Duration: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Costs: €95 plus VAT / person
For trainings in Dubai:
- Maximum number of participants: 7
- Duration: 1 day, 9.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Costs: 350 AED plus VAT / person
- Basics of photovoltaics
- Knowledge of network and bus communication