The blue’Log X Series records all data of your PV system and serves as the interface to grid integration. For the monitoring portal VCOM (virtual control room), the blue’Log X series serves as the heart of on-site monitoring.
To meet the complex requirements of the future energy landscape, we have redeveloped the proven X series (X-1000, X-3000, X-6000) and the Power Control range for you.
In the future, we will provide you with two variations of the data logger blue’Log XM (X-Monitoring) and blue’Log XC (X-Control) and facilitate tailored solutions for your individual photovoltaic projects.
New functions, increased performance and usability
- Monitoring of up to 100 devices
- > 100 days of data storage
- Improved IT security (LDAP, SCEP, SSL, Proxy)
- 100% data availability through 24/7 operations
- 1 min. interval values on blue’Log and in VCOM
- Flexible alarm management
- On-site visualization through a diagram generator
- Configuration backup
- FTP push
- Integrated OpenVPN client
- User logbook
- New compatibilities for devices without a firmware update
- Live access via VCOM
New power control unit for growing demands related to national and international grid integration
- The heart of the meteocontrol Power Plant Controller (PPC)
- Graphical user interface for configuration
- Precise active power and reactive power control
- Fixed value and characteristic curve control
- Gradient limit
- Process switch
- Malfunction mode
- Target value acknowledgment
- Start / stop
Licenses for blue’Log XM / XC
A number of different power levels are available for blue’Log XM and blue’Log XC.
The functionality can be expanded with the following supplemental licenses:
- IT Infrastructure (LDAP, SSL, SCEP)
- Power Control Modbus
- SCADA Interface
- Remote Power Control (RPC)
No matter whether you are talking about a mixed park or a heterogeneous portfolio – with the all-in-one driver of the blue'Log X series you can meet the requirements of high protocol variety with a maximum level of flexibility.
Regular updates will continuously expand the compatibility of your system – for a sustainable, future-proof solution.