blue'Log X-Series data loggers gather all data from your PV system and are the central components for net integration. The blue’Log X-Series is also the on-site monitoring interface for the VCOM portal (virtual control room).
Thanks to its graphical user interface, the data logger can be quickly and simply configured locally on site or from a distance with live remote access via VCOM. The X-Series sets new standards in the areas of safety, installation, maintenance, user friendliness and networking of web portal and data loggers.
With the X-1000, X-3000, X-6000 models, a perfect solution is available for every system size.
- Central recording and transmission of all system data
- Plant Control Function
- Mixed mode inverter operation
- Manufacturer independence
- Direct Marketing Interface
- Live access to VCOM
- Latest Firmware via Remote-Update
- High security standards
- Intuitive user interface
- Modular system
- Time-saving commissioning with quick-start wizard
- Time-saving support with live access over a secure connection
- Future-proof through hardware modularity and regular firmware updates
- Security thanks to encryption and prepared for future security requirements
- Lower costs due to mixed mode inverter operation with different manufacturers
- Better ROI through fulfillment of all regulatory requirements for trading on the electricity market
- Cost reduction thanks to modular system
No matter whether you are talking about a mixed park or a heterogeneous portfolio – with the all-in-one driver of the blue'Log X series you can meet the requirements of high protocol variety with a maximum level of flexibility.
Regular updates will continuously expand the compatibility of your system – for a sustainable, future-proof solution.