The VCOM (Virtual Control Room) provides an overview of the performance of your entire system portfolio worldwide – in a straightforward manner and available at any time. In the event of a breakdown, this means that faults can be quickly located and rectified efficiently. You can adjust the web-based user interface to your needs – for each specific workflow.
The most important key performance indicators and error protocols are provided to you automatically and clearly in the investor overview and the extensive, freely configurable reports.
- Portfolio management
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Key performance indicators
- Customizable user interface for effective operation management
- Save money and resources with our optimized and flexible portal solution
- Take advantage of our wealth of experience when it comes to monitoring PV systems
- Automated fault analyses save time in the event of a breakdown and maximize the yield of your systems
- Rely on our top-quality data
Our wealth of experience and comprehensive expertise are used to further develop the VCOM all the time. Thanks to monthly software releases, you always benefit from the very latest innovations.
- Ready-made graphics – standardized inverter energy, performance ratio, heat map and many others
- Comparison of target/actual values – simulation of the target value
- Use of satellite data if no irradiance sensors are available
- Creation of individual analyses
- Cockpit for system-specific overview