The VCOM (Virtual Control Room) provides an overview of the performance of your entire system portfolio worldwide – in a straightforward manner and available at any time. In the event of a breakdown, faults are quickly located and can be rectified very efficiently. The web-based user interface can be adjusted exactly to your needs – for each specific workflow.
The most important key performance indicators and error protocols are provided automatically and clearly in the investor overview and the extensive, freely configurable reports.
Our wealth of experience and comprehensive expertise are used to further develop the VCOM all the time. Thanks to monthly software releases, you always benefit from the very latest innovations.
The VCOM is the ideal solution for professional monitoring and efficient technical operation management – for an individual system as well as for a portfolio spread around the world.
- Cockpit for a system-specific overview
- Graphical display of the operating status in the individual system plan
- Ready-made graphics – standardized inverter energy, performance ratio, heat map and many others
- Comparison of target / actual values – simulation of the target value
- Use of satellite data if no irradiance sensors are available
- Operations overview – tabular display of the key performance indicators for all systems
- Mobile monitoring with iPhone and Android app
Technical operation management
- Customizable user interface for effective operation management
- Historical file of all PV systems through use of a ticket system
- Specific analyses for quick identification of faults
- Individual configuration of alarm criteria Document management for central storage of information
- Calendar for coordinating service deployments
- Individual reporting
- Investor view with key performance indicators, approved tickets and documents
- CSV export of all measurement data
- Compatibility with data loggers from various manufacturers
- Flexible import interface for developing further compatibilities
- Live access to data loggers in the blue’Log® X series
- Interface (API) for external applications (e.g. Solarfox)
The VCOM API (Application Programming Interface) is an easy-to-use interface for retrieving data and connecting VCOM to other systems such as ERP-solutions. With the VCOM API, you can retrieve both measurement data and technical data for your systems. The interface also allows access to your tickets.
Discover all the possibilities and example uses in the online documentation.
Do you want to know our products better?
We offer regularly trainings. You'll find our actual dates here.
It's also possible to train you and your team at your company!
Please contact our sales team to make an appointment.