Sales Manager (m/f/d)
The Sales Manager (m/f/d) will lead and develop the implementation of strategies for existing and new customers for the whole suite of meteocontrol Australia’s product range (hardware, software and services).
The Sales Manager (m/f/d) will have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and will actively seeking, engaging and fostering strong relationships with key suppliers and customers (private and public).
The Sales Manager (m/f/d) will know our products and services inside out and work in collaboration with our in-house software developers and technical support specialists to find the best possible solution for our customers. The Sales Manager (m/f/d) will be customer focused and create awareness of meteocontrol products and services through customer visits and presentations. Training will be provided.
The Sales Manager (m/f/d) will have a strong focus on driving financial goals by liaising with key stakeholders and our internal leadership team, driving our financial outcomes incl. P&L and focusing on cost reduction, profitability and margin protection.
The Sales Manager (m/f/d) will drive product development initiatives, marketing campaigns & other promotional initiatives in collaboration with internal teams.
The position can be based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
- Lead, manage and collaborate (essential)
- Expert stakeholder and negotiation skills (essential)
- Strong leading and team management skills (essential)
- Achieve set volume and revenue sales targets (essential)
- Develop and maintain an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Develop and leverage the company’s brand and professional profile
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and planning skills
- Deliver on complete sales cycle incl. quotes, tenders and follow up calls
- Reporting and data analysis
- Must be willing to travel interstate if necessary
- Minimum 5 years Sales Management experience leading teams
- Tertiary education in an engineering discipline and business discipline
- Solid technical understanding of the solar PV, BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) and
energy management technologies and market in Australia
- Excellent stakeholder and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver on sale targets with high degree of own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English essential, other languages
meteocontrol Australia Pty Ltd | Nous House, L19 / 567 Collins St Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia | www.meteocontrol.com/en/career/